PROÉXIS CYCLE – Module 7: Existential Self-Management.
• What is the meaning of life?
• What is your role in the world?
• Do you feel an emptiness or something to accomplish?
People generally assume different roles in life. For many, the multiplicity of functions makes it difficult to meet the different responsibilities. Not infrequently, a certain area of life is privileged over another, such as paying more attention to work at the expense of family.
This problem is aggravated when, in addition to the routine attributions, the person adds the desire to carry out a greater, transcendent, existential purpose, contributing to the evolution of himself, humanity and beings in general, in other words, when he decides to carry out the your existential program.
There is an urgent need to reconcile the different areas of life and to reach an existential balance in order to satisfactorily carry out the proexis. This purpose can be achieved through existential self-management: the coordination of personal resources, considering situational circumstances (intra and extraphysical opportunities and risks), throughout life, aiming at the fulfillment of the proexis.
Helping to manage life according to existential programming is the proposal of module 7 of the Proéxis Cycle.
Key question for this module: How to manage your life for success in the proexis?
• Make the most of the evolutionary opportunities that life offers you.
• Better prepare for life's inevitable adversities.
• Increase your existential productivity generating greater evolutionary results.
1. Functions: self-planning, self-organization, self-direction, self-control, self-empowerment, self-maintenance.
2. Areas of life: intraconsciential, holosomatic health, professional, interpersonal, extraphysical, assistance.
3. Evolutionary contexts: ego-group-polykarma, society, extraphysical communities, maximechanism, reurbex.
4. Existential minimums and maximums; of convergence; centrality of life; useful routines; proexogenic residence.
5. Destiny decisions, cosmoethics, lucid bait, dessim, projective agenda, parasignaletics, tecs. self-motivated.
Parapsychic techniques: MBE; EV; projective technique.
Faculty: Multidisciplinary team with more than 20 faculty members - volunteers from different cities and countries.
This module can be taken autonomously, independently of the others (individual registration), or as an integral part of the Complete Course ( full registration ).
Did you have any doubts?