From 9 am to 12 pm
PROEXIS CYCLE - Module 1: Existential Programming
• What is the meaning of life?
• What is your role in the world?
• Do you feel an emptiness or something to accomplish?
Awareness of our own existence generates a series of concerns. Among the main existential concerns is the question of what is the meaning of life. Generally, existential meaning arises when you have a purpose.
For conscientiology, this objective or major purpose of life corresponds to the concept of existential programming or proexis. The proexis is the set of significant, exclusive and non-transferable goals and strategies of each person's life, of a transcendent, interassistantial and cosmoethical nature, aiming at the personal, collective evolution of humanity and other beings.
Helping to understand what existential programming is the proposal of module 1 of the Proéxis Cycle .
Key question for this module: What is existential programming?
• Find meaning in life from your existential programming (proexis).
• Understand your life purpose through the transcendent and evolutionary approach.
• Understand the main features of existential programming.
1.Notions and distinctions: meaning of life, purpose, vocation, mission, life project, sva dharma, ikigai.
2. Consciential paradigm: multiple dimensions, pluri-lives, consciousness, evolution, karma, multi-existential cycle.
3. Concept of proexis: existential planning, evolutionary optimization, intermissive course, assistance.
4. Composition of the proexis (objectives, target audience, resources, stages), rational laws, types (mini and maxiproexis,...)
5. Specialty Proexology; ICAPEX; State of the Art (chronology, publications, events, SEAPEX, radio).
• Interactive online classes.
• Downloadable texts and slides .
• Free access indications: articles, entries, videos and others.
• Suggestions for parapsychic activities: individual techniques.
Faculty: Multidisciplinary team with more than 24 professors - volunteers from different cities and countries.
This module can be taken autonomously, independently of the others (individual registration), or as an integral part of the Complete Course ( full registration ).
Did you have any doubts?