PROEXIS CYCLE - Module 2: Determinants of Existential Programming
• What is the meaning of life?
• What is your role in the world?
• Do you feel an emptiness or something to accomplish?
Each existential program is unique. None are the same.
In addition, the proexis are non-transferable. Only the person can carry out his own, without being able to delegate it.
On the other hand, existential programs are not random or accidental. The fact that a person has an existential project, and not another, is never the result of chance.
It starts from the premise that the content of every proexis has a reason for being. The planning of evolutionary goals and strategies of a life is governed by criteria inserted in a greater transcendent logic.
Helping to understand the rules of elaboration of existential programming is the proposal of module 2 of the Proéxis Cycle.
Key question for this module: What determines the unique content of each proexis?
• Learn about the most frequent types of themes in the composition of existential projects.
• Understand evolutionary logic and criteria for designing existential programming.
• Understand the assistance strategies used in the content of a life purpose.
1. Determinants: triaxial composition, evolutionary needs and obligations, stony clauses, proexological contract.
2. Egokarmic hypotheses: from the evolutionary approach (magnoproexis, deperticity); of consciousness balance.
3. Groupkarmic hypotheses: groupkarmic successes; from karmic responsibility; of groupkarmic priorities.
4. Polykarmic hypotheses: from the evolutionary maxi-contribution; of the proexic intersection (proexibility, evolutionary selections).
5. Strategies: seriexological sublimation; peer identification; evolutionary restoration; hit enlargement.
• Interactive online classes.
• Downloadable texts and slides .
• Free access indications: articles, entries, videos and others.
• Suggestions for parapsychic activities: individual techniques.
Faculty: Multidisciplinary team with more than 24 professors - volunteers from different cities and countries.
This module can be taken autonomously, independently of the others (individual registration), or as an integral part of the Complete Course ( full registration ).
Did you have any doubts?